In this week’s best in SaaS, leaders share their secrets to success, we look at some key ways to avoid difficulty in migrating legacy components, and even look into an effective SaaS toolbox.
1. 6 Leaders Share the Secrets to SaaS Startup Success
In Aaron Orendorff’s article he looks at some key secrets for SaaS Startup success given by the industry’s best. From concentrating on churn, and building relationships to making a strong first impression, this advice is sure to make a difference.
2. A Peek Into My Favorite CEO SaaS Toolbox
In this article by H.O. Maycotte, he outlines some of the best digital apps and how they make a difference.
3. Four Steps to Take Before Migrating Legacy Components to a SaaS App
Judith Meyerson’s article helps you break down a legacy system into components prior to moving them your SaaS app. These four steps will make the transition safer and easier.
4. Moving the Help Desk to Cloud: Companies Reticent to Adopt SaaS Models
In James Bourne’s article outlines some key advice after presenting critical findings in a recent Software Advice Survey.
5. How to Strategize Training on the Road to Successful Software Adoption
Finally in this article we look at how to leverage the best strategies to build successful software adoption. This article is part of a White Paper called “The Road to Successful Software Adoption.”