It’s valuable to look back at the year in review, to return – with a bird’s eye view – to some of the ideas, news and people that shaped and influenced us most during the course of the year that is ending.
With the spirit in mind, here are some of the best interviews on SaaS Addict this year:
- Yoni Tamler. Senior Manager of Marketing Operations at LinkedIn – Yoni gives us a look into what makes LinkedIn so successful as well as some challenges that new SaaS startups face today.
- Durgesh Kaushik, Marketing Manager at Facebook – Durgesh enlightens us on his top tip for young SaaS startups. With his experience and drive, he is definitely someone to listen to!
- Natalie Issa, Marketing Director at Woopra – Natalie is at the forefront of the analytics revolution in her position at Woopra. She encourages young SaaS startup to put a keen focus on marketing. Take a read, this lady with give you wisdom that you need in this industry.
- Edward Chenard, Strategy Manager at Best Buy – Edward has worked in marketing and technology at a number of Fortune 500’s and startups, giving him a great view into this world. He delves into the topic of big data and opened my eyes to some interesting ideas.
- Scott Lohmann, Division Sales Manager at Groupon – Scott provides a little insight into the massive machine that is Groupon. With their G-2 product, supporting end-users, introducing new online features to customers and more, they are on the right track, and we can all learn a thing or two.
- Ray Grieselhuber, Co-founder & CEO of Ginzametrics – Ray speaks about SEO and how it has radically changed the way companies market their business. His tips are great and his one biggest marketing tip, “Blog as much as you possibly can. It’s the one thing that I have seen transform the marketing of businesses more than anything else you can do.” Is one that I live by!
I’m excited to continue with some great new discussions and interviews in the year ahead!